- Whether you’re in the car, on the soccer field, or at work, the Shuttle is designed for packing healthy foods wherever life takes you.
- Perfect for small meals and snacks on the go
- Compact companion for your Rover or Launch
- Great for younger kids with shorter school days
- Each Shuttle includes 1 Tall Dipper
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 5 x 2 inches/20 x 13 x 5 cm
- Capacity: 3.5 Cups/.8 L
- Weight: 0.9 lbs/408 g
$50 *In Stock*
- The Rover is designed for those who prefer to sample a wide variety of foods with smaller serving sizes
- Holds about 5 cups of food, which happily satisfies most children and adults
- Great for variety and versatility
- Designated place for a little treat
- Each Rover includes 1 Big Dipper and 1 Little Dipper
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches/25 x 19 x 4 cm
- Capacity: 5 Cups/1.2 L
- Weight: 1.6 lbs/725 g
$70 *In Stock*
- The Launch is intended for those with bigger appetites who want larger serving sizes
- Designed to hold a 3 course meal
- Holds 30% more than the Rover at about 7 cups of food
- Each Launch includes 1 Tall Dipper
- Optional: Glass Satellite Dish for reheating foods (purchase in Accessories)
- Dimensions: 10 x 7.5 x 2 inches/26 x 19.5 x 5 cm
- Capacity: 7 Cups/1.5 L
- Weight: 1.5 lbs/680 g
$76 *In Stock*
- Our insulated Carry Bags are designed to comfortably hold your PlanetBox Rover or Launch, and carry other optional accessories for a complete lunch transportation system
- Fabric: Outside made out of durable, 100% recycled polyester fiber. Inside is polyester with TPU coating for convenient wipe down surface
- Outside snack pocket - fits our Big Dipper comfortably
- Outside water bottle pouch holds a bottle with a 3 inch diameter or less - fits our BottleRockets perfectly
- Inner mesh pocket - fits our ColdKit to keep your foods cold
- Inner elastic straps - holds our PlanetBox utensils
- The strap can be adjusted for carrying as either or long or short handle
- Can be washed by fully submerging in soap and water, and air dry
$37 *In Stock: Botanical, Nebula, Perfectly Pink, Power Purple, Rockets* *Out of Stock: Black Pearl*
- Our new JetPack Backpack is specifically designed to transport everything you need for your busy day, including your PlanetBox®!
- Recommended for children over 8 years old - it's big! - 13 in (L) x 12.5 in (W) x 17 in (H).
- Features include:
- An exclusive docking station for storing your PlanetBox® flat. This unique, structured, zippered compartment on the bottom of the JetPack makes your lunch easily accessible
- A roomy main compartment for storing books, binders and other large items
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing pencils, pens, and other small items
- Hidden zipper pocket to stash your phone or a wallet
- Two side pockets for your water bottle (perfectly fits our BottleRocket)
- Our JetPack is designed with a structured foam back so that it stands up easily
$76 *In Stock: Dino Camo, Nebula*
- Blast off with a Bigger, Brighter, Bolder bottle! Specifically designed to fit inside our Carry Bag water bottle pocket, our Booster BottleRocket will transport your drink in style
- Easy-to-drink, soft spout - no loud "sucking" noises when drinking
- Unique latch - simple to open and lock tight
- Leak-proof cap and bottle - cap stays open when drinking, and keeps drinking spout clean when closed
- Holds 18.8oz/555ml/2.4 cups. Fits well in most cup holders and bicycle bottle cages. Perfect size for older kids and adults
- No lining or metallic taste - high quality 18/8 stainless steel
- No plastic in contact with your drink
- Double-walled and vacuum-insulated - doesn't sweat-keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours and can also be used to keep wam liquids warm
- Easy clean - unlike other bottles, ours is designed so all parts can get thoroughly cleaned. No straws to clean.
$35 *In Stock: Perfectly Pink, Power Purple, Rocket Red, Starry Blue*
- When we started our company, we wanted our products to be durable enough to last for years to come, but flexible enough to stay fresh and grow with changing interests. We found the right solution with our super fun magnet themes.
- Choose the style you like best. Can’t decide on just one? Purchase a bunch and mix and match depending on your mood.
- Thin flexible magnets in many different designs are made out of synthetic rubber that is certified safe of toxins (unlike PVC magnets)
- Remove the magnets from your PlanetBox before washing as the magnets are not designed to get wet.
- If the magnets get wet, it can cause the magnetic material to degrade and attach itself to the top of the lunchbox (which is magnetic). This can cause rusting-which can be scrubbed of with a baking soda and water paste if necessary.
Shuttle Magnets $4 *In Stock: Wild Animals*
Rover Magnets $5 *In Stock: Botanical, Dinosaurs, Doggies, Fairies, Nebula, Rockstar, Trains, Under The Sea*
Launch Magnets $5 *In Stock: Star Map, Texting*
- Escape from the ordinary and partition your playful lunches into perfect portions with PlanetBox Pods!
- Specifically designed to fit perfectly inside the compartments of the PlanetBox – the top of the Pod will meet the lid of your PlanetBox when closed
- Attractively sections foods for a fun and creative lunch
- High quality, food grade silicone that is safe from BPA, lead and phthalates
- The Pods are not interchangeable between lunchboxes - the 4 pack only works with Rover, NOT Launch or Shuttle -the 2 pack only works with Launch or Shuttle, NOT Rover.
Rover 4-Pack $9 *In Stock* Shuttle or Launch 2-Pack $6 *In Stock*
- Our “Over The Moon” Fork & Spoon Set was created to make eating lunch easy and fun.
- The dishwasher-safe utensils are made of 18/8 stainless steel and are designed for easy handling by smaller hands.
- The cool PlanetBox® logo located on the base of each utensil serves as an easy identifier in case they are misplaced.
- They fit conveniently inside the long compartment of the Rover PlanetBox®, or store them in any of the Carry Bags.
$9 *In Stock*
ColdKit (Ice Pack)
- The ColdKit helps keep your PlanetBox® meals cool throughout the day.
- Cover your PlanetBox® in a blanket of ice, which can stay cold for up to 8 hours.
- The Ice Pack is made with only purified water, so no yucky gel mess to worry about! The washable fabric Sleeve prevents the Ice Pack from excessive sweating.
$10 *In Stock*
- The Satellite Dish is designed to be packed inside the PlanetBox Launch only, and is an additional option for packing various foods inside your Launch.
- NOT compatible with Rover or Shuttle.
- Built to contain wet, messy foods like dips, sauces, and yogurt.
- Can also be used to reheat foods - microwave and oven safe.
- The base of the Dish is made of tempered glass, and the lid is made of 100% food-safe grade silicone rubber.
$14 *Out of Stock*
Big and Little Dippers
- Our Dippers were created to contain wet messy foods like dips, sauces, extra juicy fruits, and yogurt.
- Flexible silicone "SiliLid" lids make it easy for little hands open. The entire dipper is dishwasher safe.
- Our silicone conforms to U.S. FDA and Europe’s stricter LFGB standards, and is safe from toxic chemicals.
- The Rover Lunchbox comes with 1 Big and 1 Little Dipper included. It can be fun to have additional Dippers to use for a variety of options in packing your lunch.
- Little Dipper: Diameter-2.1"/5.3cm Height-1.5"/3.8cm Capacity-1/4 cup/3 oz.
- Big Dipper: Diameter-4.1"/10.4cm Height-1.5'/3.8cm Capacity-1 cup/8 oz.
- DIshwasher and hand wash safe.
Little Dipper $7 *In stock Big Dipper $13 *In Stock*
***Please Note: PlanetBox items cannot be sold online due to exclusivity rights. Any non-local orders must be arranged via telephone***