- Abeego Flats are the ideal kitchen companion. Explore the versatility of the multiple sizes by bending and shaping the Flats to suit your individual food storage needs.
- For thousands of years people have turned to nature’s preservatives, like those found in Abeego, to keep their living food alive. Abeego allows your food to breathe, which improves the flavour, slows down the rate of decomposition, and leads to less wasted food.
- Simply press and form over dishes to cover leftovers. Package cheese, form around produce, wrap lunch items, baked goods and more.
- Use pressure in combination with the warmth of your hands to form it tightly around the item to be stored. Abeego will be slightly adhesive and malleable at room temperature and will stiffen when cool, holding the shape you created.
- The fluid and air resistant beeswax coating keeps food fresh and is easy to clean.
- Variety Pack contains:
- 1 Small Wrap 18 cm x 18 cm 7” x 7”
- 1 Medium Wrap 25 cm x 25 cm 10” x 10”
- 1 Large Wrap 33 cm x 33 cm 13” x 13”
- Simply hand wash in COLD, soapy water and towel or air dry. Abeego prefers gentle, low alcohol, biodegradable soap.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher, microwave, direct heat or high temperatures.
- Avoid direct contact with raw meat.
- Caring for your Abeego as recommended will ensure that it lasts over a year. When it has finally run its course Abeego can return to the earth whence it came via your compost or trash receptacle.
- Made from Hemp, Organic Cotton, Beeswax, Tree Resin, Jojoba Oil
- Made in Canada!
Variety Pack $20