PEPPA Bonding Dolls
- PEPPA® dolls are made from soft 100% cotton stretch terry, which is coloured with AZO-free fabric dye. Their heads are filled with pure sheep’s wool, which is known to absorb scents easily. The dolls will absorb comforting scents of home, of baby's parents; things that are familiar for baby.
- Wool is inherently anti-bacterial, so they are non-toxic and safe to chew on with no fluff to inhale. They do not contain any parts or accents that may come loose; therefore they are entirely safe to cuddle with and their knotted hands are easy for baby to hold on to!
- These Bonding Dolls are great for helping ease the transition of Mom returning to work, from family bed to crib, for preemie baby in an incubator, or just for settling to sleep. Just spend the night with the Doll to transfer your scent and continue to do so every couple of nights (or just walk around with it close to your body for an hour or so when you're cleaning or playing with your child!).
- Simple, natural toys are recognized as being of great importance for the wholesome development of young children.
- This type of doll has been copied many times over. Be aware that the cheaper "copy cats" are stuffed with polyester fiber fill instead of pure sheep's wool. Polyester does not transfer scents, therefore the doll cannot be considered a natural "bonding" doll!
- PEPPA® dolls are manufactured in Fair Trade in India. This means there are honest trade relations with the producers, and the products are manufactured in humane conditions (by adults) for a fair price.
Organic Tino Bunny $20
Organic Indy Bear, Mila Cat, and Pico Chick $20