Handmade Wooden Rattles
- Made with woods sourced from an environmentally conscious sawmill.
- Interior houses unpopped popcorn that is inserted at the beginning of the production process to ensure they cannot escape.
- The rattle is finished with Certified Organic, food-grade Hempseed Oil sourced from Manitoba, Canada. This oil is sourced from seeds that have no psychoactive molecular properties and is additive-, preservative-, gluten-, and nut-free.
- Measures 6"x1.75" at widest point.
- A true heirloom that can be handed down for generations.
- Recommended 7m+.
- Complies with the Canadian Safety Standard for rattles.
- Made in Canada by a WAHD (Work-At-Home-Dad)!