- Explorer Description: Supports a child 2½+ years and up to 60 lbs. Designed for toddlers and older children, the Piggyback Rider®, is a compact, lightweight, sturdy standing child carrier. Feel safe and secure with our upgraded adult carrier with 2 handles and an enhanced Child Safety Harness Backpack. One of the top benefits is your child's hands are off your face and hair and securely standing firmly on a non-skid bar. The sturdy, unisex design functions like a standard backpack, distributing the child’s weight at your core enabling you to walk standing straight up in a natural posture with your hands free. Dad Invented, Mom Approved, parents and kids love the activities and fun while actively going from one place to another with the Piggyback Rider. Made of high quality climbing components and is engineered for strength and safety. Take it with you even if you don't need it. It's a lifesaver!
- Explorer Model Features include:
- UPGRADED Adult Carrier with thicker padding for more comfort
- UPGRADED Child Safety Harness Backpack
- 1.5L Adult Hydration Bladder (fits in backpack)
- 1L Child Hydration Bladder (fits in backpack)
- Adult carrier has NEW larger storage pouch for hydration bladders, snacks, sweater and much more.
- Weighs less than 3 lbs.
- Smaller than a rolled towel
- Integrated Safety Features:
- 6-point safety contact
- 2 secure hand holds
- Sturdy non-slip aluminum bar
- Emergency whistle
- Bar-Tacked seams
- Safety Harness Backpack tethers to carrier with military grade buckles and webbing (included)
***Piggyback Riders are currently on back-order. If you are interested in one, PLEASE email or message Kuddly Kids on Facebook to be added to a pre-order list. E.T.A. approx 6 weeks (from May 21, 2017)***
- Piggyback Rider Hip Belt fits all Piggyback Rider models, new and old.
- This accessory is perfect for those who feel more comfortable with a hip support.
- Military hip belt modified for our use adding extra padding and sturdiness.
- Note: The Hip Belt does limit the ease of raising and lowering the bar quickly and it doesn't swing like the carrier was intended to when in use. It is not necessary to use the Hip Belt in order to use the Piggyback Rider carriers.
- The Mud Flap will save your arse from dirty shoes from that adventure where who knows what's on the bottom of your kids shoes. This is clothing saver and for those locations with lots of snow, mud and outdoor activities where you don't want to bring nature home with you.
- Attaches easily at the tri-glide buckle on both sides of the carrier. Available in black only.