- Handmade in Bangladesh through the Hathay Bunano Fair Trade Organization.
- Its mission is to create fairly paid, good quality, flexible & local employment for rural women who are poor and often disadvantaged. Currently over 5000 women and people with disabilities hand knit and crochet these toys. In addition to the training of the craftsmanship, the women's children are being well taken care of when bringing them to work. Above-average wages and flexible working hours open up a new way out of poverty and contribute to a sustainable change to their living conditions. "Helping people to help themselves"
- Socially responsible, handmade and fanciful: each product is truly "one of a kind".
- All products are suitable for babies from birth upwards and have been safety tested to meet all strict product safety requirements and regulations.
- Made with 100% cotton outer / 100% polyester fill. Machine washable & tumble dry on low.